Lane County Housing Market Data: 2024
Housing Market Trends: Lane County Oregon
Welcome to our Lane County Housing Market Data page, a comprehensive resource designed to keep you informed about the latest trends and statistics in Lane County's real estate market. Whether you're planning to buy your dream house in Lane County or sell your home with our 1.95% Listing Advantage, understanding the current market dynamics is crucial for making informed decisions. Each month, we’ll analyze key real estate metrics and summarize their implications for our local housing market, providing you with a clear picture of what's happening in Lane County's housing landscape. Our data is collected from our local MLS and Altos.re, ensuring that both buyers and sellers have access to accurate and relevant information. Stay tuned for our monthly updates and insights, empowering you to make the best real estate choices in Lane County Oregon.
* Exluded from the real estate data are: condos, townhomes, mobile homes
Lane County Oregon Housing Market: January 2024
- Market Overview: Lane County's housing market is characterized by a median list price of $539,000, demonstrating remarkable stability. The market action index stands at 39, signifying a slight seller's advantage. This balanced equilibrium ensures a favorable environment for both buyers and sellers.
- Median List Price and Pricing: The median listed price in Lane County is currently at $539,000. Additionally, the average price per square foot stands at $293, offering valuable insights into property values.
- Inventory Insights: Inventory levels have maintained consistency, with approximately 570 properties available for those seeking home ownership. This stability in supply underscores the robust nature of Lane County's real estate market.
- Days on Market: Properties in Lane County are on the market for an average of 124 days, with a median days-on-market of 91. This balanced timeframe allows prospective buyers and sellers ample opportunity to navigate the market with confidence.
- Price Changes: Lane County's real estate market has experienced a 37% decrease in prices along with a modest 2% increase, indicating a degree of pricing volatility. This presents opportunities for both negotiation and investment.
*Graph provided by altos.re
In summary, Lane County, Oregon's real estate market reflects a balanced and dynamic landscape, offering opportunities for both buyers and sellers. With a slight advantage for sellers, this market provides a favorable environment to explore homeownership and real estate investments. Whether you're entering the market as a buyer or seller, the team at Heart & Home Real Estate is here to guide you through your real estate journey. Stay informed and seize the opportunities Lane County has to offer in the realm of homeownership.