Eugene Oregon Virtual Home Buying Options
As owners & Principal Real Estate Brokers here in Eugene Oregon, we’ve built Heart & Home Real Estate to lead the way as a very, technology focused, real estate resource. It’s always been our goal to make the real estate transaction the most convenient process for our clients, while still keeping it very personalized and tailor made to match their needs.
With the advancements in technology, we’ve been able to help countless buyers purchase their beautiful homes in Eugene Oregon by viewing it in the convenience of their own space. Together, we are with our buyers (through phone, text & email), going through homes on the real estate market & discussing the various high & low points of each property of interest. This includes the location, flow & efficiency of the home, neighborhood value comparison and any structural deficiencies just to highlight a few points we analyze & review. We continue to utilize the internet & online apps to make our clients home purchase experience the most convenient process available in our real estate industry, while reassuring your peace thoughout the purchase of your home. We’ve outlined below every step, from the initial home searching setup and getting to know our clients, to receiving your keys to your home:
HERE'S HOW VIRTUAL TOURS AND PURCHASING A HOME WORKS
- VIRTUAL CONSULTATIONS: Through phone & email, we’ll get to know each other, get dialed into your home needs & answer all your questions.
- RECEIVING HOMES THAT MATCH YOUR NEEDS: We will email you listings matching your criteria as soon as they hit the market.
- VIRTUAL TOURS: We will either video the home for you & send you a link. Or we can setup a live tour through Zoom or FB.
- REVIEWING & SIGNING OFFERS ELECTRONICALLY: You will sign all documents online through the comfort of your home.
- EARNEST MONEY DELIVERY: We will provide you with the needed information to wire or mail in earnest money to the title company.
- HOME INSPECTIONS: Along with getting an in-depth inspection report. We will video an interview with the inspector as they review their findings. We also have many clients who use this event to make arrangements to view the home in person.
- SIGNING & CLOSING: A mobile notary will bring your closing paperwork to you to sign.
- WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME: We will even deliver your keys to you.